The first Polish Festival of Vodka and Snacks will take place on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th May. During these two days from noon until late evening you will be able to take part in various tastings and events. We suggest you the attractions that cannot be missed during the festival.
1. FIND your favorite combination of flavors out of 200 different brands of alcohol (various vodkas, spirits, meads and liqueurs) and 1,000 matching snacks. Among the spirits you will find the ones that could be described as pure, flavored, gluten free, kosher, glacial, premium, super premium, ultra premium, silver, platinum, diamond, investment, vintage, made of cereal, potato, herbs, fruits, corn … Michał Tkaczyk, chef of Elixir restaurant by Dom Wódki, Małgorzata Marchewka – chef of Folk Gospoda restaurant and Wojciech Pasikowski – chef of Czerwony Wieprz restaurant, will be responsible for preparing the festival’s delicacies. Unlimited consumption of liquors and snacks is included in the price of the ticket.
2. WATCH Bar Masters Championship, where teams from the best Polish cocktail bars will compete. The competition will be organized by Tomasz Małek – six-time “flair” style bartender world champion. The championship will be held on Friday, May 19, from 4 pm to 9 pm. On Friday at 9 pm, and on Saturday at 4 pm and 8 pm you will be
3. LISTEN to Robert Makłowicz‘s stories. He will lead the second day of the festival and will tell the history and tradition of combining alcohols with snacks and introduce participants to the mysteries of foodpairing. The lectures will be held on Saturday at 2 pm and 6 pm.
4. GET ACQUAINTED with the new Vodka Museum project, which will be presented on Friday at 3 pm. You will be able to see unique exhibits from the largest collection of the first such museum in Poland.
5. TAKE PART in the presentation by Reset Hangover Information Center from Amsterdam. Experienced specialists will share their knowledge on how to prevent the effects of over-consumption and reveal the secrets of how to deal with “the next day effect”. The presentation will start on Friday at 3.30 pm.
Read also: Festiwal of Vodka & Snack
This article is a result of cooperation with the Grupa Dom Wódki.