Italian cuisine is one of the most preffered cuisines by the Poles. We love to visit Italian restaurants, but we also often look for some places where we can buy original Italian products: macaroni, cheese, olives, sweets or cold cuts. How can you find them? Where to buy the authentic and best quality Italian food products? La Camera di Commercio e dell’Industria Italiana in Poland (CCIIP) has recently started a certification process for shops offering original products imported from Italy. Shops that go through a positive certification process and meet the required criteria will be certified and given Made in Italy sign. While buying in certified places client will have a guarantee of the quality and authenticity of the products. At that moment, the certification process finished for 27 venues in Warsaw and the surrounding area. Each certified shop is marked with a special sticker at the shop’s window: “Here you can buy original Made in Italy products”
List of places in Warsaw certified / recommended by the CCIIP you will find below:
- Tutto Bene – ul. Olkuska 12
- Parma Negozio – ul. Wąwozowa 36/ 42
- Sikulagente – ul. Gołkowska 19
- Boucherie de Varsovie- ul. Żelazna 83/85 i ul. Hubnera 2
- Smaki Italii – ul. Popularna 50
- Popularna Ryba – ul. Popularna 1
- Roberto & Franco – Włoskie delikatesy – ul. Gen. Zajączka 9A i Aleja Rzeczypospolitej 27b.
- Stacja Ordona – ul. Ordona 5B
- Italia Wilanów – Ks. Prymasa Augusta Hlonda 2
- Jatka Butchery Wilanów – ul. Klimczaka 5
- Winiarnia City & Wine – ul. Grzybowska 2
- Dębowy Dym – Aleja Rzeczypospolitej 10, ul. Rydygiera 18, ul. Obrzeżna 1F i Nowaka Jeziorańskiego 44
- Deli Food & Wine – ul. Cybernetyki 6, ul. Pełczyńskiego 14 i Rydygiera
- Lucciole – Al. Niepodleglosci 86
- Taste Store Meats & More – ul. Dygata 3 i Ul. Puławska 176/178
- Delikatesy Poezja – ul. Ogrodnicza 1 ( Stare Babice )
- Fromażeria Warszawska Kaczorowscy – ul. Górczewska 124
- Delikatesy „Posmakuj Sycylii” – ul. Zwycięzców 32
- Oliva – Wąwozowa 36
Constantly updated list of certified shops in Warsaw you can find on the CCIIP website. In the following months, the certification process will also be carried out in other Polish cities.
If you have a shop selling Italian products and you want to check if it meets the conditions of the certificate, check the requirements for Made in Italy certificate.
The partner of the article is Włoska Izba Handlowo-Przemysłowa in Poland. Photo source: Włoska Izba Handlowo-Przemysłowa w Polsce