Warsaw Insider monthly magazine in English about Warsaw for 13th consecutive time granted Best of Warsaw awards. The gala was held on January 19 in the restaurant Kitchen Gallery at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria .
The jury granted Best of Warsaw 2016 awards in seven main categories:
- Fine Dining – Nolita
- Best Chef – Krzysztof Rabek z Pop Up Ferment w Rozbrat 20
- Game Changer – Nocny Market
- Modern Polish – Mała Polana Smaków
- Upscale Casual Dining – ex aequo: Dyletanci oraz Rozbrat 20
- Casual Dining – MOD
- Restaurateur – Daniel Pawełek (Butchery & Wine, Brasserie Warszawska, Kieliszki na Próżnej, Rozbrat 20, Kieliszki na Hożej)
The winners were chosen by the jury consisting of Joanna Mróz (Froblog.pl), Agata Michalak z (Kukbuk.com.pl), Małgorzata Minta (Mintaeats.com), Marta Glinka z (Restaurantica.pl) and the Warsaw Insider representatives Morten Lindholm – publisher, Kevin Demaria – art director / photographer, and Alex Webber – editor-in-chief.
With full list of runners up and photos you can get acquainted on the Best of Warsaw 2016 page on Warsaw Insider website as well as in the special annual edition Best of Warsaw Awards / Warsaw Insider.